Business Model Design
Developing new business models
We view business model design or business model innovation as a set of methods and tools for helping businesses and start-up teams develop new products, services and business models in a structured manner.
Our trainings are conducted in the interactive workshop format. In them, you will discover a toolbox that you can put to use right away in your daily work routine.
Target Audience: Entrepreneur, Innovation Manager, Product Developer, Service Designer, Startup Founder, Researcher
Exemplary structure of the training:
- Digitalization: which technologies and business models are fundamentally changing the industry
- Business Model Canvas - from the technology to the business model: holistic, visual thinking and development of ideas in mixed teams
- Design thinking as a starting point for innovation: gaining a better understanding of clients' wishes, problems and needs
- Value Proposition Canvas – designing unique value propositions
- Environmental analysis: which external factors influence our business?
- Development of minimum viable products
- Obtaining client feedback and validating hypotheses