Act like a startup -
Scale like an enterprise
"avantsmart guides companies and organizations through the development of innovative business models. We support our customers in bringing new technologies to market and building forward-looking, sustainable business portfolios – customer oriented, methodically and practically."
Hemma Bieser, Founder avantsmart
Welcome, Digital Leaders!
Are you a modern designer in the fields of industry or energy that wants to bring digital products and services to the market? Do you want to develop new business models and tap into future sources of revenue? Do you want to inspire your customers and employees with proven methods and make your company fit for digital transformation?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Where do my industry and company currently stand?
- What challenges will digitalization pose for my company?
- Is my organization able to successfully implement digital transformation?
- How can we ensure constant transformation and innovation in the company?
We support Digital Leaders and make companies fit for digital transformation
- Digital business strategies: We analyze the existing business models of our customers and develop new, sustainable business areas of the future. In doing so, we open up digitalization opportunities for our customers.
- Business Design: Together with our clients, we develop new business models with design thinking methods and lean startup strategies.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation: We work with startups to help them define their business model, connect to potential partners, and communicate with investors and clients.
- Research, studies, and keynotes: The basis of our consulting services are studies and research projects on the topics of energy system digitalization, energy transition, smart grids, smart energy technologies, cooperation and open innovation. We also gladly share our knowledge as keynotes at conferences and specialist events.
"With us you create a culture that promotes responsibility, entrepreneurship, and continuous change and innovation."
Digital is the new normal - selection of references
Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, the Internet of Things, 3D Printing, Social Networking, Universal Mobile Connectivity, Big Data and Blockchain are the buzzwords that accompany a Digital Tsunami. Each of these technologies has already changed the way we communicate, interact, work and live. And that is just the beginning.
For all those who still believe it is enough to build a social media presence or to develop a mobile website, here comes the truth: Digital technologies will fundamentally change not only value chains, organizational structures, operational processes and business models, but entire companies. No sector can avoid this change. How successfully digital transformation is implemented will determine which companies will survive and which will not.
Our customers include:
- Austrian energy and industrial companies (Siemens, Kelag, Energie Steiermark, Innsbruck municipal utilities)
- Medium-sized companies and hidden champions (W & H Dentalwerke, DOKA)
- Startups focusing on energy and IT (Fresnex, Meo Energy, Twingz)
- Organizations and Public Authorities (BMVIT, Climate and Energy Fund, Energy and Environment Agency Lower Austria, Eco Plus International, WKNÖ)
- Technikum Wien (University of Applied Sciences and Academy), University of Applied Arts
Hemma Bieser – Curriculum Vitae
Hemma Bieser, MSc, is the founder and owner of avantsmart, an innovation company. Together with her clients and partners she generates new business models, and supports companies and startups to bring their ideas successfully onto the market. avantsmart’s core business is developing new business models and go-to-market strategies. She supports her clients during the whole innovation process, starting with the first idea through the successful product or service launch.
Hemma Bieser is an expert in new methods and tools for innovation and transformation: Lean Startup Strategies, Business Model Innovation, Design Thinking, Open Innovation Processes, and Serious Business Games. She is also a lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences & Technology, and the University of Applied Arts in Vienna.
Hemma Bieser holds a degree in Physics (University of Technology, Vienna) and a master’s degree in Environment & Management. From 2000 to 2007 she worked as a consultant for Accenture in Frankfurt, Germany, and Vienna, Austria. From 2008 to 2011 she was responsible for strategy and funding programs at the Austrian Climate and Energy Fund. Since 2011 she has worked with her company avantsmart as part of a network of experts. Currently, she advises various companies in their digital transformation processes as a management consultant and innovation coach.